assalamualaikum

Monday, February 20, 2012

berakhirnya kisah kita HA;(

A daily thought, A silent tear, A Constant wish that you are near, Words are few but thoughts are deep, Memories of our frndship i will always keep...
take care dear..i will always miss u but i know u'll never need me anymore am i rite;(
but it is the truth i have to accept..
whatever it is i have no reason to still keep on hoping dat one day u'll be mine...but i will still keep on waiting until my last breath..no one can replace u cz u r so special..just go n looking for sumone u love sumone who can make u smiles all the time dear..n forget me..sory for everything..i happy sgt2 i dpt penuhi semua permintaan2 u dlm tempoh 4 bln kita bersama n now i hope u can let me go even i know it will hurt me so much then;(

No comments:

muaaaahhhh:)

muaaaahhhh:)
adanya sy harini coz of them

lovely sibling;)

lovely sibling;)
part of my life